Looking to connect with open source designers for academic research

Hello! (I’m new to the forum, so I apologize if this is in the wrong topic) My name is Jazlyn and I’m a Masters student in CS at McGill University. I’m beginning work on my thesis which is about exploring virtual co-design spaces for open source projects and am looking to talk with people who have design experience in open source software (especially on GitHub). It would be an informal talk mostly to understand the ongoing issues and discuss some ideas I have already begun working on for preliminary feedback. The plan is to begin developing a lo-fidelity prototype with lots of user testing, but want to start with the research, first! Please let me know if you might be interested. Thanks!

6 Likes

Hey @jazlynhellman happy to chat about my experiences and the projects I’ve done around open source design. I’m also an academic student looking at open source + design but in the UK. Maybe there’s so overlap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Erioldoesdesign I’d love to find time to chat! Is there a good way to reach you so we can schedule?

1 Like

DM’d you back :slight_smile:

thanks my issue has been fixed.

1 Like