FOSS Backstage 2025

The FOSS Backstage organization team announced the next FOSS Backstage event. It will take place in Berlin (Germany) at the same location as in 2024 on 2025-03-09T23:00:00Z2025-03-10T23:00:00Z.
I was glad to attend it this year and meet many friendly and interesting people from the Open Source Design scene. Hopefully, we meet again next year! :slight_smile:

Announcement

4 Likes

Yes! We did indeed – and thanks for posting this here already.

We would also love to continue doing something in the FOSS Design space again (similar to our FOSS Backstage Design conference at Wikimedia this year). We’ll have some discussions in the team over the summer on what we think that could look like, but we are more than open to any input from you (as in: members of the Open Source Design community).
Feel free to post ideas, wishes, etc here – or get in touch directly at info@foss-backstage.de

4 Likes

Oooo cool! glad they’ve announced

Without committing anything or giving away any internal conversations I know that my org (Superbloom) are interested in how we can make sure design has a established place again but will update when we have more public, confirmed news.

2 Likes