Fosdem 2027!

Hey folks! FOSDEM 2027 has been announced and we’ve dropped in an application for a devroom again. We won’t hear back until late September but if anyone is interested in helping you can check back with some older posts from past FOSDEM’s to get an idea of what kind of support OSD needs for FOSDEM devroom running!

We’ll also be applying for a stand/table again but we’ll likely need to share with other orgs/communities and we’ll be reaching out to some folks when the stands applications open. Running a stand is a non-trivial task at FOSDEM and requires usually between 3-8 volunteers minimum to run the stable.

3 Likes

Would love to help out with the organization of things since I’m in New York so probably wouldn’t be able to help with anything in-person :sweat_smile:

I can supply a few cents ($) + open source shirts/pins/stickers/things (which I can ship directly to the conference or hotel). However, I won’t be there in the flesh. LMK Eriol how else I can assist.

1 Like