[REPOST] Designer needed for participation in a design workshop to improve FLOSS-usability!

Hello, I am a part of a team of researchers from McGill University and Polytechnique Montreal conducting studies to understand and support the usability of free, libre, and open-source software (FLOSS).

We have been holding a design workshop-based study where participants work together with 1 or 2 other FLOSS stakeholders to discuss and create the conceptual design of a tool that will improve the process to address the usability of FLOSS.

We are looking for one more designer who has contributed to the design or usability aspects of FLOSS in the past three months.

If you are interested in participating, please fill out this form: Microsoft Forms . The study will consist of an approximately three-hour synchronous design workshop via Microsoft Teams. You will receive a compensation of $60 for participating in the study. If have any questions please contact me directly here or by emailing me at Jazlyn.hellman@mcgill.ca. Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hi Jazlyn,

Can I apply although I haven’t contributed to the design of FLOSS?

Thank you