Come join our monthly calls – more info on the monthly call event page
- How was FOSDEM? What’s next?
- Automated created issues for proposals, feedback for our job board entries: jobs#139
- Design Feedback solution organization#48
- What’s the OSI joining status?
- What do we do with our open collective money?
- An automated way of signing up members.
- FOSDEM Went well! Plans are in the works for FOSDEM 2018.
- We’ll see if there’s a way to automatically create issues. @RichardLitt is going to give his thoughts on this https://github.com/opensourcedesign/organization/issues/47
- opensourcedesign/taskforce sounds good!
- Want an update about the OSI status. Ping @jan and @jdorfman should talk about this
- Talk to @jdorfman at stickermule for open source design stickers!
- Create a page for “where do you donate” and which projects you should and can donate to. More actively use the funding the repo. @RichardLitt is going to give some ideas in an issue in the funding repo.
- Simon will create an issue for doing the automated joining.
Next meeting: 7 March 2017, 19:00 PM Berlin time
(Moved over from the issue comment at https://github.com/opensourcedesign/events/issues/49#issuecomment-279762039 and backdated)