Come join our monthly calls – more info on the monthly call event page
- Logo Status + OSI Affiliation
- Multiple licensing across repos (MIT, AGPL-3.0, Apache-2.0, etc.)
- Meeting software: https://jitsi.org/ instead of https://talky.io, or other proposal, mentioned by realitygaps and cketti
- Discuss getting ‘opensourcedesign’ id on Twitter (@ references GitHub and Twitter accounts, but in our case the ids are not the same)
- Schedule Status
- Dinner Status
- [Group] sessions Status
Summary (feel free to edit and add):
- We use »Open Source Design« as name and »opensourcedesign« as usernames everywhere. Twitter limits the length of a username to x amount of characters, which is why we have @opensrcdesign on there. Rarely do we use »OSD« when titles are cut short, preferable is always the full readable name.
- @eppfel (Felix) will take initiative on talking about success stories based on the jobs board on his pad (feel free to join in).
- Possibly reach out to Open Design folks about using the openhub username: https://www.openhub.net/p/opensourcedesign
- It’s fine to use multiple license across multiple repos. Preferred are AGPLv3+ and MIT.
- We’ll try using jitsi next month: https://meet.jit.si/opensourcedesign
- We’re going to join the OSI as affiliate. Also see logo discussion @jan will take next steps. FWIW: @simonv3 is willing to sit in on a committee with them so you can add me as well.
(Moved over from the issue comment at https://github.com/opensourcedesign/events/issues/49#issuecomment-266360762 and backdated)