Jobs - Improve LibreLingo's design

Hi there! Need any help? I’m in

1 Like

lol this is nut sssssssss

wow I dont think you do this

Hello, I saw that there are already some people who applied I wanted to know how they are planning, if it is something individual each creating issues in the repository or if it would be something with who was entering and participating

I wanted to participate if there were more people because I believe that it is a type of process that I am not used to and I wanted to exercise that of working as a team

Hi there! I helped Felix (in the above thread) a few weeks ago with some ideas of first good issues to propose to LibreLingo - They’re looking generally for design contributions and if you wanted to co-ordinate and start to build a design team I can help you chat through what I’ve done for other OSS project in terms of building a collab team.

1 Like

I really wanted to learn but unfortunately now I’m not going to be able to spend a lot of time to be willing to help, I wanted to go accompanying and helping on time and seeing how it works.
But I will be following the topic and there on Github the issues and if possible participate.

The idea of the inventory is something really great to start, I believe that you can do it together even without someone to coordinate, right?

1 Like

yes! In fact the interface inventory is often best done as a group as is the heuristic analysis!

1 Like

@ayoolafelix have you started something?
If you want we can start with this part of the inventory, we could use the Penpot, which is a prototyping tool similar to Figma and Adobe XD, and you can work with several users at the same time, so if someone else wants to join us just share the document with them. What do you think?

1 Like

Hi @onaSousa, yes I was going to do take the inventory and do an heuristic analysis. I have exams at the moment so I was going to start early next month. I would like to work with other people on the project but I don’t know how to use that tool, I’m comfortable with Figma.

2 Likes

I also have little time now to dedicate myself to the project but as I said before, I am following the topic and anything posted here to share something.
I also like Figma a lot, I’m already more used to him because of the work, if we do something with him for me, that’s fine.
Good luck with your exams.

1 Like