Recently, I created a survey for the Wikidata Community. Details below:
- Information paragraph with purpose, link to GDPR etc.
- Age: List of age brackets, only one selectable (radio button)
- Gender: List of Female, Male, Non-Binary, prefer not to disclose, perfer to self-define(Text Field). Multiple selects possible (checkboxes)
- Country of residence: A free form field (Data was normalized manually)
- Education: Years in formal education was number-input field
- I am currently (job/occupation/duties): A list of possible things people do: In education, retired, employed, freelancer, primary caretaker… Multiple selects possible (Chackmarks)
- Field of work: Text input.
- I have been active on Wikidata for…[years], numerical input
- On Wikidata, I made this many edits: Selection from several brackets (0-100, 100-1000, 1000-10000…). Single select radio button)
- “In which of the following data related activities are you typically involved?”, list of activities, multiple selectable (checkboxes) + text field for activities that were not included in the form.
- Anything else you would like us to know?: Text field, multiple lines.
- Text with thanks and link to our testing pool for people interested in similar research.
The results are on Wikimedia Commons, on slides 4-8 you see how the survey looked when implemented (screenshots).