The five members of staff

Let’s pick this up again to achieve clarity. We just kind of swept the whole admin question under the rug. However, I think it’s a very important question and since we want to use Discourse as one of our main communications platform it’s even more important.

We have some limitations and crucial information regarding admins:

I would suggest everyone nominates 5 people they absolutely trust to be admins of this forum, based on factors such as time of involvement, having met them in person or having had a call with them, history of good decisions, engagement in the community, organization of events, commitment to openness, etc.

My nominations are:

1. @evalica - long-term involvement, organization of the FOSDEM Open Source Design room 2017
  2. @simonv3 - long-term involvement, website and overall organization work
  3. @belenbarrospena - long-term involvement, organization of the first two FOSDEM Open Source Design rooms, job board submission form
  4. @jdittrich - organization of the regular Berlin meetup, coordination work
  5. @victoria-bondarchuk - organization of the FOSSASIA Design track, talks at different events

(I only did not nominate @bnvk because he specifically stated he does not want to be very involved in the forum.)

Your nominations please.

Current tally, sorted by votes:

People who nominated already: @jan @belenbarrospena @simonv3 @victoria-bondarchuk @evalica @gilli @ei8fdb @jdittrich @eppfel @htietze @Xaviju @rioev @elioqoshi @ryangorley @Incabell @pdurbin
People yet to nominate their 5 candidates: @grahamperrin @studiospring @rosanardila @guiguru @danila.pellicani … and you, if you read this :wink:

3 Likes