OS Heathcare Design... with the Linux Foundation

Good question Ricardo.

I’m meeting with the current lead on the public health projects (Jenny W.) today. I’ll hopefully have a better clue into the projects + org needs around Design. I’ll report back here tomorrow with an update… so we can come up with a plan.

2 Likes

I understand that the initial stage is the concept stage, once defined what type of platform will be used - a website, an app, a website that consumes data via API or database, etc … the steps to follow and the deliverables will come naturally. It is my initial impression, I apologize in advance if the comment seemed pedantic in any way and I reinforce my interest in contributing to the project that is important to me, both for being an effective contribution related to the combat of COVID-19, and for the close relationship and I have been with Linux since 1999. Thank you for the opportunity, a brotherly hug from Brazil,

Ricardo

Hi Juhan, its been a couple months since you made this post. I’m wondering if you’re still looking for people to help with the SIG. I emailed you just incase.

1 Like

The current focus is… congealing.

The planet needs, the Linux Foundation is working on the technical infrastructure for (along with Mayo Clinic, MITRE, and many others) on, and we need a vision for…
Vaccination Credentials.

The human vision.
Yes, the data element definitions are critical. Without them, we dont have a global or nation-wide service.
But we need to show how they could work in practice… ie how they should operate in the field (like at an airport or hospital) to key invalidation (my key, or unique ID, is my phone, but I lose my phone, so what happens), etc.

We can have a session on Thursday 28.Jan to discuss.

@willd: join the lfpublichealth.slack.com slack. I didn’t get your email… try juhan@mit.edu. We need help.