Jobs - Material design including logo and assets

bubble.red was also too much Red Bubble in my opinion: http://redbubble.com/

2 Likes

I agree, letā€™s go with Rufus+

@sriram

Iā€™m attaching a file with 4 logo proposals for Rufus+ that @elioqoshi and I worked on.
Please check them out and let us know about your thoughts on it.

preview-01 preview-02 preview-03 preview-04

Thanks for sharing, looks awesome. I like the first one since it is simpler and straightforward.

Here are my thoughts,

• Would we be able to combine a ā€œdrop and heartā€ like how we have combined ā€œheart and plusā€ - since Rufus+ also has a plus in it
  • I liked the way the + is positioned in option 3, can we use that in option 1
  • I liked the color palette of option 2, can we use that in option 1

Sorry if it feels like mixing options, but just writing what i feel.
Please feel free to let me know if this would not work.

2 Likes

Hey Sriram,

We might not be able to dedicate more revisions on this work so seeing what works might be best at this point.

Would we be able to combine a ā€œdrop and heartā€ like how we have combined ā€œheart and plusā€ - since Rufus+ also has a plus in it

I donā€™t think a drop and a plus could work well as it would be a quite tall icon, and ideally it should be in a 1:1 ration. The heart and + are quite straightforward I think.

• I liked the way the + is positioned in option 3, can we use that in option 1
  • I liked the color palette of option 2, can we use that in option 1

Sure, we can do that. That makes sense.

Sure @elioqoshi, I understand and appreciate the time you and @ergish have invested to help me build this. The first logo with the changes in positioning ā€˜+ā€™ and the color palette works for me :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your contribution.

@sriram
You can download the final version of the logo from this link:

Thank You, it has been a pleasure working with this project!

Good luck with the project @sriram!