Jobs - Material design including logo and assets

(Elio Qoshi) #21

bubble.red was also too much Red Bubble in my opinion: http://redbubble.com/

(Sriram Sureshkumar) #22

I agree, let’s go with Rufus+

(Ergi Shkëlzeni) #23

@sriram

I’m attaching a file with 4 logo proposals for Rufus+ that @elioqoshi and I worked on.
Please check them out and let us know about your thoughts on it.

(Sriram Sureshkumar) #24

Thanks for sharing, looks awesome. I like the first one since it is simpler and straightforward.

Here are my thoughts,

• Would we be able to combine a “drop and heart” like how we have combined “heart and plus” - since Rufus+ also has a plus in it
  • I liked the way the + is positioned in option 3, can we use that in option 1
  • I liked the color palette of option 2, can we use that in option 1

Sorry if it feels like mixing options, but just writing what i feel.
Please feel free to let me know if this would not work.

(Elio Qoshi) #25

Hey Sriram,

We might not be able to dedicate more revisions on this work so seeing what works might be best at this point.

Would we be able to combine a “drop and heart” like how we have combined “heart and plus” - since Rufus+ also has a plus in it

I don’t think a drop and a plus could work well as it would be a quite tall icon, and ideally it should be in a 1:1 ration. The heart and + are quite straightforward I think.

• I liked the way the + is positioned in option 3, can we use that in option 1
  • I liked the color palette of option 2, can we use that in option 1

Sure, we can do that. That makes sense.

(Sriram Sureshkumar) #26

Sure @elioqoshi, I understand and appreciate the time you and @ergish have invested to help me build this. The first logo with the changes in positioning ‘+’ and the color palette works for me :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your contribution.

(Ergi Shkëlzeni) #27

@sriram
You can download the final version of the logo from this link:

Thank You, it has been a pleasure working with this project!

(Elio Qoshi) #28

Good luck with the project @sriram!