Jobs - Illustrator for AutSPACEs web plaform - citizen science project on autism

Role: Logo, desing and illustration

5 illustrations for web use, including:

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://opensourcedesign.net/jobs/jobs/2024-03-15-illustrator-for-autspaces-web-plaform-citizen-science-project-on-autism

Hi I am available to work on this project with you

Hello

I hope you are doing great

I can help you with your requirement, I have 7+ years of experience

waiting for your response
Thanks
Sunil

Hello,

I trust you’re doing splendidly!

After a meticulous review of your requirements, I’m confident I can assist you effectively. Let’s connect soon for an in-depth discussion.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Thanks
Srishti
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your interest, we are looking forward to be able to work with you. Apologies the post is not very well formatted (open PR to fix it).

Can you please send examples of your work and tell us about your experience in an email to me at dsarmientoperez@turing.ac.uk? If you have any lived experience of austism or neurodivergence please do let us know as well.

@AbidRozdar @Sunil15 @sub Hey I hope you all saw that Davsarper asked you all to reach out via email - so this is just a notification to remind y’all to do that if you haven’t already and are still interested in contributing to this OSS project.

Hello,
I hope you are doing well!

After reviewing your project requirements, I’m confident I can assist you. Please let me know how you’d like to proceed so we can discuss the project scope in detail.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks
Srishti
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com