Jobs - UI design and development for a desktop app built with Python and Flet (i.e. Flutter)

Role: UI Designer and/or Developer

No single deliverable but close collaboration with the lead developer to drive UI development. Contract work based on time.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://opensourcedesign.net/jobs/jobs/2022-10-16-ui-design-and-development-for-a-desktop-app-built-with-python-and-flet-ie-flutter
1 Like

Hello,
I would love to collaborate to this project, I’m a product designer with prior experience in contributing to open source projects and design documentation.
My design tools are Figma , Xd , Sketch & Miro
Here’s a link to my portfolio: Behance
And
An article on one of my recent OS contributions:
SUMMER OF BITCOIN : HEXA WALLET. My contribution to the open-source… | by Jessica Alexandra Jide | Bootcamp

I’m not a developer, I just have basic knowledge of Html and CSS.
Hope to hear from the team. Thankyou

Hello,there
Hope you are doing well
We are an agency and we are providing web and mobile app development solutions with custom software development .
I have read all your requirement and provide you best solution at an affordable prices.

please visit our company website:-https://www.ibrinfotech.com/

Let’s connect and discuss in detail.
waiting for your response
Thanks & Regards
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com
+916264003450

Hello,
I would like to collaborate to this project. I have prior experience as a Product Designer in a startup and have designed different interfaces using tools such as Figma, Adobe XD and have experience with usability testing as well. Take a look at my portfolio to get a sense of my design process. Take a look at my Behance as well for more examples. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sam Mathew Cheriyan

Hello!

My name is Daniel Ogenna and I am a UX UI Designer with +2 years of experience, i would love to collaborate on your project.

My expertise is Mobile app design, Responsive web app design, Ecommerce Websites, UI Designs, Wire Frames, Prototyping, etc.

Here is my portfolio; Behance.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards, Daniel Ogenna.

Hello…
I’m Charles Clifford a UI UX Designer.
Just want to know if this project is still ongoing and you would require my design services or skills.
I’m also very familiar with development Frameworks and understand better how to communicate with the development team.
Awaiting your response :relaxed: