The next Open Source Design Summit (2020?)

This could be 2020 online or it could move into 2021, either way, it’s worth starting a thread about our thoughts as a group about what we would want to see at a next summit.

Especially since there’s likely lots of information from the past summits!

Thoughts and ideas welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m on the outside of this community, but an online event would be more accessible for me in 2020 than an in-person event. I’d be interested to participate in an online event focused on OSD.

I’m pretty new as well. But there might be something in having it online, particurarly with infection prevention. Most organizations in Norway has decided to have their summercamps and the like either online or not at all for example.

2 Likes

2020 online summit sounds great and much more accessible. Would love to have it as interactive as possible with the community!

3 Likes

As someone very geographically distant from the rest of this community, I’d love an online event!

I would get a lot of value out of skill-sharing workshops, eg. learning how to conduct a UX audit - I remember you sharing a great 101 resource about this in the past @Erioldoesdesign , and it would be cool to kind of ‘look over your shoulder’ and discuss as a group as you go through the process.

I’d be happy to run an SVG animation workshop too.