Jobs - Junior Visual Designer (part-time)

Role: Visual Design

Skills:

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://opensourcedesign.net/jobs/jobs/2024-06-10-junior-visual-designer-part-time

I am excited to apply for the part-time Visual Designer position advertised online. With a strong foundation in Figma and Canva design tools, combined with a certification in Figma, I am confident in my ability to contribute effectively to your team.

My experience with Figma has allowed me to master collaborative design processes, prototyping, and creating responsive layouts, ensuring a seamless design experience across various platforms. The certification I hold in Figma is a testament to my dedication and expertise in utilizing this powerful tool to its fullest potential.

In addition to my proficiency in Figma, I have extensively used Canva to create engaging and visually appealing designs. This experience has honed my skills in producing professional-grade graphics quickly and efficiently, meeting tight deadlines without compromising on quality.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to discussing how my skills and experiences align with your needs. Please contact me at supriyasuresh1231@gmail.com to schedule an interview.

Hello,
I have read your job description and can assist you with the same. Let’s connect to discuss it in more detail.

looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks
Srishti
Email:srishti2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hello,
I have gone through your job description. It seems interesting to work with you. I have been in this field for past 1.5 years. I have great proficiency in using tools like Figma, Canva, Photoshop etc.

Please connect me here -
email: vijaykr1717gmail.com
Thank you
Vijay