In 2017 we had a panel session in our OSD devroom where we’ve talked about “Design Feedback in Open Source”. There were 5 designers (Victoria, Elio, Jan, me and Bernard) and we also got interactions from the audience. You can see the video.
I would like to do something similar for FOSDEM 2019, but I need to know what you think about the idea, if you would like to participate as a panel member and what topic we should tackle.
So use this forum topic to brainstorm about the panel subject. After we decide on a subject, I will take care of the slides: the questions, structure and interaction. WDYT?
Add your independent panel session ideas as top level answers; or use the “Reply” to suggest questions for the respective ideas.
If you like an idea and want to see it, just VOTE (like) for it!
- Idea 1: State of Design in your community
- Idea 2: Open Source Design versus Proprietary Design
- Idea 3: Difficulties in having more designers participate in OSS (suggested by ei8fdb)
- State of Design in your community
- Open Source Design versus Proprietary Design
- Difficulties in having more designers participate in OSS